Abnormal Market Conditions
– A market with a small number of buyers and sellers. The number of bids is low and will often lead to a greater spread or market fluctuates very quickly.
– A program used to control a trading account.
– Applicable Interest Rate.
Application to Open an Individual/Corporate Trading Account
– Forms should be completed by the customers through access on the website.
– Broker's asking price is higher than the order price of the customer.
– The amount left in your account after subtracting your completed transactions, including the amount deposited in or withdrawn from your client account.
– A graphic representation of a graph of a software that displays the movement of a currency or commodity market, usually pre-configured in the default time periods, e.g. 1 minute, 1 Day, 1 week, etc.
– The currency in front of a currency pair.
– Price is lower than the customer's order, appear on the graph.
– Any day from Monday to Friday, by server time.
– A graph showing the movements of currency pairs and commodities in different time periods.
– Currency and commodity trading software which customers can download from the website of HoldingFx.
Client Terminal Log-File
- The files created by the transaction software, recording all customer requests and instructions.
– - HoldingFx is a financial investment company, acting as a global broker.
Company News Webpage
– News page on the website of HoldingFx. Always publish and update information on the world currency and commodity markets, aiming to help customers follow the evolution of the international financial market.
– Liquidity orders placed.
– Transaction rules, such as Spread, Lot Size, Initial Margin, etc.
Currency of the Trading Account
– The USD is used as a payment and settlement standard in market transactions and between customers and HoldingFx.
– is the determination of the exchange rate between two currencies, of which the preceding currency is considered the reference currency, the next currency is considered to be a quotation currency.
– The customer who is contractual with HoldingFx.
– is an agreement between a customer and HoldingFx.
– means orders which are automatically canceled at the end of a trading day.
– The amount of money currently available on the customer's chart at a time.
– A profit or loss exists on the chart at a time when a customer has not ordered liquid order.
Force Majeure Event
– Events which do not follow the will of both the customer and HoldingFx, like war, terrorism, crime, natural disasters, etc.
– Is the amount of money in the customer's account, enough for the client to keep placing orders.
– - is a situation in which the order is placed in the opposite direction with the same volume (sell and buy) that makes the customer cannot win or lose.
– A pending order with an expected price, which can be buy or sell.
– means HoldingFx reserves the right to refuse or accept a customer order.
– The amount of money required by HoldingFx so that customers can place orders.
- A method that allows customers to make transactions at current market prices, which they see in Market Watch and without prior requests.
– A request sent from the customer to the HoldingFx regarding the placement or liquidation of the order.